Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Name
    Steve

Scott the fool @ TTPengineering (good read inside)...

Scott (dsm95hybrid) I hope you get wind of this post because you really are clueless and ignorant...let me explain.

Ive been apart of another forum for quite sometime now, its called Orlandoforums.com my username is 93rsturbo laser. Im making this thread because I truly honestly think the vendors of certain sites (evom.net, OF etc.) really have the upperhand on things even if there wrong....just because they pay the site money in return for advertisement. I hope this forum dosent take that same direction. It really amazes me how someone who "specializes in 4G63s" owns a shop, and is suppose to have a reputation to live by, really dosent have a clue. If you scroll mid-way through the page you will see where we start to "debate". Some of you who, im sure will find this halrious if you understand tuning/fuel systems, proceed onto the good read.

p.s. I also heard through the grapevine he cried to the administrators to have the thread locked.....wonder why? Wonder why they listened too?

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/s...=133789&page=5
    Last edited by 4G63 Steve; July 17th, 2009 at 09:22 PM.
    1993 Plymouth Laser FWD - 649whp/444wtq. 2.0L E85, ECMlink.
    1993 Plymouth Laser AWD - More Traction, More power.

Name
    Joseph Pitchford
    I'm surprised it's still there. The admins removed the conversation between Shane and myself. I'm very sorry to hear Shane is working for Slowboy now. I hope they keep him on a shorter leash than TTP did.(I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.)

I like the part where Scott talks about having to trailer his car to the track. After the pile of cranks i saw today in the automachine truck I'd say their still having issues spinning #1 rod bearings in their EVO's.
    http://www.dsmregistry.com/3
    Even God says we should bear arms. Luke 22:36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by DSMDealer View Post
    I'm surprised it's still there. The admins removed the conversation between Shane and myself. I'm very sorry to hear Shane is working for Slowboy now. I hope they keep him on a shorter leash than TTP did.(I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.)

I like the part where Scott talks about having to trailer his car to the track. After the pile of cranks i saw today in the automachine truck I'd say their still having issues spinning #1 rod bearings in their EVO's.
    Joe honestly when I read shane was apart of the SBR team, you immediatly came to mind. I know your way more qualified then he is, but I guess thats the way the tables turns when you own a supra + an evo and are active on the "forums". What comes around goes around man.

Name
    Andrew Rodriguez
    Read through it yesterday night and provided some good laughs and nice ownage there firebirdvert.

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkDocta View Post
    Read through it yesterday night and provided some good laughs and nice ownage there firebirdvert.
    Flawless victory

Name
    Stacy
    I'm curious to see if Glenn deletes this thread just due to the sight of Scott's name! LOL Steve, were you a member here when Scott was here? If not, I'll tell you he was called out several times and eventually banned FOR LIFE.
    10.183@140.27 FULL Street Talon w/PS AND FULL EXHAUST.
    www.dsmregistry.com/5

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFly View Post
    I'm curious to see if Glenn deletes this thread just due to the sight of Scott's name! LOL Steve, were you a member here when Scott was here? If not, I'll tell you he was called out several times and eventually banned FOR LIFE.
    Yea I was, I even remember his old username dsm95hybrid. It just makes me so pissed off when....just b/c you pay for advertising on a site, you can call the shots, even if your wrong. Hopefully people start to see the light about his B.S. this hasnt been the first time he said something that made him look like a moron....remember how he changed the cam gear settings and picked up 7mph in the traps? That was a classic also, I guess hes a mr. knowitall but when it comes down to it....he knows what he reads on EvoM, if that....

Name
    Scott Y.

Does shane know you have a problem with him because he asked me for your number to forward to mike the owner about a job. Thinking i was helping you out i gave it to him...
    Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

PM me for all your DSM part needs.

Name
    Frank
    uhmmm did I miss the good part? I am still looking for the giant flame?
    DSMLink V3
    11.3 @ 134
    Just another Jose Build!
    Want to go 145mph on street tires.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    OK, let me clear some things up right here and right now!

I will NEVER delete a thread because it has TTP-Enginqueering in the name. So long as it is not some fan boy thread and rather someone finally revealing the true bullshit that comes from TTP.

Next, any and all vendors who purchase advertising here are warned up front that if they are proven to screw any members here, that the advertising ends right then.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    Automatic Eric
    I fucking hate OF.

Scott is a complete tool, I found that out first hand when I went to a dyno day at cft with Daenan. After he talked shit about Daenans galant it managed to make more power than his evo, while pushing coolant.
    Mo fassa

Name
    Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggedv6 View Post
    I fucking hate OF.

Scott is a complete tool, I found that out first hand when I went to a dyno day at cft with Daenan. After he talked shit about Daenans galant it managed to make more power than his evo, while pushing coolant.
    lol shitwrecked!
    I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death. - Nas

Name
    Mario
    thats one thing i hate about OF... second time this is happened (same vendor) and they closed the thread "to protect their vendors reputation"
    Mario@slowboy racing
    321.304.4907 ext 108
    aim: DagaBlaze165
    www.slowboyracing.com
    PM me for prices or questions!

Name
    Joseph Pitchford
    Quote Originally Posted by vr4scott View Post

Does shane know you have a problem with him because he asked me for your number to forward to mike the owner about a job. Thinking i was helping you out i gave it to him...
    I'm sure he does... But at this point it doesn't matter. Maybe he'll want to race?

It just pisses me off the a shop like TTP (The CFT of EVO's) can get a thread closed or posts deleted on a public forum. If i had saved all my posts before they were deleted I would repost them on that board once a week.
    http://www.dsmregistry.com/3
    Even God says we should bear arms. Luke 22:36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

Name
    William (Opie)
    I will never Take my car to TTP.
    Wow look kids! Its a DSM!

Name
    Greg Hernandez
    Scotts a fucking tool. Back in the day i decided to support a local vendor when i went with my first maftpro setup. My buddy Brandon and i drove out to his house to pick everything up. He hands me all the stuff we BS for a few and look at his car which was down. He goes inside to grab something, and guess what we see? His meth nozzle had a friend. My buddy is like damn hes got spray on this bitch too? I was i guess so. This of course was right around the time with the magic cam gear settings and crazy mph improvement.

On top of that crap he gave me the wrong Map sensor. It was supposed to be a 3.5bar, and instead turned out to be a GM 2bar which we initially thought was a GM 3bar. Calling him for any type of technical support was pointless. There was no support from him after the sale at all.

What i have come to find, is that all these hacks and shit talkers eventually get seen for who the are. It just takes time for it to catch up with them, but it eventually does. The BS on OF is typical when you have a vendor giving out handjobs to the powers that be.
    Are you secretly Ian's twin sister? If not you two should e-date.
    Greg Hernandez
    91 TSi AWD (11.75@118)
    02 954rr

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    It just pisses me off the a shop like TTP (The CFT of EVO's) can get a thread closed or posts deleted on a public forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by H82lose91 View Post
    The BS on OF is typical when you have a vendor giving out handjobs to the powers that be.
    You guys have to keep one thing in mind and that is that supporting vendors are not easy to find. Coupled with the cost of hosting a high bandwidth site (and I am sure sometimes greed) and that is why they kiss the ass of the vendors.

It is why I have the supporting member option on here. I don't want to have to ask the members for money, but I would rather the support comes from you guys instead of having to take chances and end up with some dickhead vendor.

I try and research and vendor that contacts me for advertising. I have and will continue to turn away the ones who turn up bad reviews on the internet.

That being said; It is about time that it is catching up to Scott. He has been a know nothing hack since the beginning.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    Frank
    When it comes to Orlando DSM I know that Glenn does not take any BS! We had Andys Auto sport as a vendor and they dicked around with a few orders right away... They were gone.

On the TTP, it is funny this thread popped up when it did. There is a kid here in WR that just drove is EVO to ORL to have it tuned be 'Scott' at TTP. They act like we would if we had a tunning date with John Shepard or something.

The EVO has a Red on it and it made around 450awhp IIRC
    DSMLink V3
    11.3 @ 134
    Just another Jose Build!
    Want to go 145mph on street tires.

Name
    Steve

Lol

So you guys think the best was already said? Ive met up with a couple dsmers yesterday, I got some pics of probley the dumbest thing you'd ever see. A couple weeks ago he had a 3G eclipse dyno day at his shop, after talking to some friends...this is what happened. Keep in mind this is a FWD CAR on an AWD dyno that is making approx 160fwhp LOL, this guy really is a fool after all. He told onlookers to stay quiet and in return he will give them TTP t-shirts...whatta moron, im happy hes out of this community!

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    I fucking hate OF.

What size was Daenan's turbo? Wasn't it a big 61mm or 67mm unit compared to the Evo's 16g?

Would that be surprising for two 4g63's, one with a huge turbo and one with a stock turbo for the larger turbo to make more power? Im confused?

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by OpieGSX View Post
    TTP does not work on DSMs. I happen to be a customer of theirs.

Maybe a more accurate comment would be "TTP would not work on your Eclipse".

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvo8 View Post

If you believe that, TTP wouldnt be trying to talk to a dsm'er on the mitsu tech section of Orlandoforums to try and bring in a 91 eclipse for a water pump issue + tune. His shop isnt doing to well from what ive heard and recently laid off an employee b/c he couldnt afford to pay him. What comes around goes around.
    Last edited by 4G63 Steve; July 19th, 2009 at 11:32 PM.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I fucking hate OF.

What size was Daenan's turbo? Wasn't it a big 61mm or 67mm unit compared to the Evo's 16g?

Would that be surprising for two 4g63's, one with a huge turbo and one with a stock turbo for the larger turbo to make more power? Im confused?

I wondered when you would show up Scott, er I mean Jason.

It is amazing how you don't post here for almost a year and a thread like this starts up and pow! here you are.

Guys, in regards to "Jason":

Name
    Robbie
    I can say one thing from turning wrench for hire - word of mouth can be a good thing that has its benefits, OR it can be your worst enemy.
    I accepted the 4g37 into a 4g63 family, more like 1/2 brother or sister

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Scotts a fucking tool. Back in the day i decided to support a local vendor when i went with my first maftpro setup. My buddy Brandon and i drove out to his house to pick everything up. He hands me all the stuff we BS for a few and look at his car which was down. He goes inside to grab something, and guess what we see? His meth nozzle had a friend. My buddy is like damn hes got spray on this bitch too? I was i guess so. This of course was right around the time with the magic cam gear settings and crazy mph improvement.

On top of that crap he gave me the wrong Map sensor. It was supposed to be a 3.5bar, and instead turned out to be a GM 2bar which we initially thought was a GM 3bar. Calling him for any type of technical support was pointless. There was no support from him after the sale at all.

What i have come to find, is that all these hacks and shit talkers eventually get seen for who the are. It just takes time for it to catch up with them, but it eventually does. The BS on OF is typical when you have a vendor giving out handjobs to the powers that be.
    Where are the pics to document this. I'd be interested. It has always been a rumor back in 2006 when his Evo was hauling ass.

MAFTPro is dealt by FullThrottleSpeed.com and made by Bob Bailey of Bailey engineering. They do not sell GM 2bar sensors, only 3bar sensors. Kavlico and SSI make 3.5bar sensors for AEM and Zeitronix. There is no way you could have gotten a 2bar sensor.

Not sure what your issue is with TTP, however being truthful maintains the integrity of your post. Being that FullThrottleSpeed does not sell a 2bar sensor, you already look like a liar.

What kind of support did they not provide? Did you want them to tune it for you too? In my line of work I see this shit all of the time. Someone either takes up a few hours of my time on the phone to find out what they need for a project and then go off and buy their parts on ebay. Or they buy some electrical parts from me and then they expect to be able to call me 25 times so I can be an on call electrician to build their project over the phone for them.

All of the technical information to tune a MAFTPro is available at www.fullthrottletech.com. For technical information questions, applications, instructions, firmware updates, its all available there.

I am just wondering what the deal is with the flamefest.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by firebirdvert305 View Post
    So you guys think the best was already said? Ive met up with a couple dsmers yesterday, I got some pics of probley the dumbest thing you'd ever see. A couple weeks ago he had a 3G eclipse dyno day at his shop, after talking to some friends...this is what happened. Keep in mind this is a FWD CAR on an AWD dyno that is making approx 160fwhp LOL, this guy really is a fool after all. He told onlookers to stay quiet and in return he will give them TTP t-shirts...whatta moron, im happy hes out of this community!
    I happened to be there with Ryuturbo and there was a strap that came loose from Shane not locking it fully. Saw it with my own eyes. No one got any free shirts or decals, nothing.

The internet is awesome. You can spread all kinds of lies amongst your peers, twist and contort stories and use forums as a tool for slander. This post is exceptionally bothersome, because I was there and no one was told to be quiet nor was anything given away, including dynotime.

Name
    Steve

Where are the pics to document this. I'd be interested. It has always been a rumor back in 2006 when his Evo was hauling ass.

MAFTPro is dealt by FullThrottleSpeed.com and made by Bob Bailey of Bailey engineering. They do not sell GM 2bar sensors, only 3bar sensors. Kavlico and SSI make 3.5bar sensors for AEM and Zeitronix. There is no way you could have gotten a 2bar sensor.

Not sure what your issue is with TTP, however being truthful maintains the integrity of your post. Being that FullThrottleSpeed does not sell a 2bar sensor, you already look like a liar.

What kind of support did they not provide? Did you want them to tune it for you too? In my line of work I see this shit all of the time. Someone either takes up a few hours of my time on the phone to find out what they need for a project and then go off and buy their parts on ebay. Or they buy some electrical parts from me and then they expect to be able to call me 25 times so I can be an on call electrician to build their project over the phone for them.

All of the technical information to tune a MAFTPro is available at www.fullthrottletech.com. For technical information questions, applications, instructions, firmware updates, its all available there.

I am just wondering what the deal is with the flamefest.
    Curious though, everytime you see a car another person owns who has a "hidden little something" inside of. there engine bay...your suppose to take a snapshop of? Stop being clueless man. Another thing....Name one possible reason Greg would lie about TTP's transaction for? You sure you name isnt Scott?
    Last edited by 4G63 Steve; July 19th, 2009 at 11:51 PM.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I happened to be there with Ryuturbo and there was a strap that came loose from Shane not locking it fully. Saw it with my own eyes. No one got any free shirts or decals, nothing.

The internet is awesome. You can spread all kinds of lies amongst your peers, twist and contort stories and use forums as a tool for slander. This post is exceptionally bothersome, because I was there and no one was told to be quiet nor was anything given away, including dynotime.
    Yes, you are always where ever Scott is. Like you are the same person or something.

Name
    Steve

Really you seen it with your own eyes? Well I will give you WORD FOR WORD, the OWNER of what the eclipse said (the ones who care fell off the dyno) you can quote me on this one.

"Another guy who was there whos name is shaun's car while doing an alignment test on the dyno and when scott (mr scott) who was conducting the test tapped on the cars brake when a front strap came loose which when brakeing with the car on the dyno can cause the car to fly backwords bc of the intertia of the dyno drums."

Call me a liar....It was 100% Scotts fault..noone elses. Of course blame it on Shane the guy who quit b/c you owned him money and couldnt afford to pay him. Thats cool though, his shop wont be around much longer as it is anyways.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    The way I see things unfolding as a member of OrlandoForums is you decided to troll TTP on OF and next thing you know, the admin deleted your commercial advertising signature for vending without vendorship. You get pissed off that your intent to rip off OrlandoForums was foiled and you decide to post a negative thread on orldsm.org adding your own twists and contortments of the dyno strap incident to try and make it sound worse.

You already admitted that you were aware that TTP was a member of this site in the past and Glenn banned him over an unknown altercation. Rumor has it that Glenn actually hosts or hosted www.ttp-engineering.com along with a number of other sites.

For all I know maybe something went wrong in the hosting/customer relationship aspect of Glenn and Scott's dealings and Glenn banned him over their hosting disagreement of TTP's site. I don't know and am not sure if I will ever know.

All I know is it is of low integrity to post a bashing thread. Lie within in it and do it on a site where you know the other party cannot respond due to Glenn's ban.

In the end, what we are likely left with is some facts, some lies and a nice traffic spike in orldsm bandwidth.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Man is the SHIT getting deep in here.

Name
    Jason Feinstein

Really you seen it with your own eyes? Well I will give you WORD FOR WORD, the OWNER of what the eclipse said (the ones who care fell off the dyno) you can quote me on this one.

"Another guy who was there whos name is shaun's car while doing an alignment test on the dyno and when scott (mr scott) who was conducting the test tapped on the cars brake when a front strap came loose which when brakeing with the car on the dyno can cause the car to fly backwords bc of the intertia of the dyno drums."

Call me a liar....It was 100% Scotts fault..noone elses. Of course blame it on Shane the guy who quit b/c you owned him money and couldnt afford to pay him. Thats cool though, he wont be around much longer as it is anyways.
    Interestingly enough, I was just AIM'd this history log.

Session Start (ttpengineering:Shane101518): Mon Jul 13 18:07:27 2009
    [18:07] Shane101518: you have a evo9 bov?
    [18:07] *** Auto-response sent to Shane101518: We are currently tuning and/or working on a Lancer Evolution at this time and will return messages in the order they have been received. Thank you.
    [18:07] TTPEngineering: no but I have a rumor that I fucked you out of pay
    [18:08] TTPEngineering: is this true
    [18:08] Shane101518: never said that
    [18:08] Shane101518: i was happy i got it all actually
    [18:08] Shane101518: your 100% with pay
    [18:09] TTPEngineering: according to what people are coming and back and telling me, screwed you out of 2000
    [18:09] Shane101518: LOL
    [18:09] Shane101518: sorry i never said that

Unfortunately guy, you are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. Once a liar, always a liar. I would quit while the embarassment level is still low.

If anyone is interested in contacting Shane directly, he will acknowledge this log as legitimate as he has done for me already.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Jason, why is it you feel the need to hop through so many proxy servers to be here?

Name
    Steve
    The way I see things unfolding as a member of OrlandoForums is you decided to troll TTP on OF and next thing you know, the admin deleted your commercial advertising signature for vending without vendorship. You get pissed off that your intent to rip off OrlandoForums was foiled and you decide to post a negative thread on orldsm.org adding your own twists and contortments of the dyno strap incident to try and make it sound worse.

You already admitted that you were aware that TTP was a member of this site in the past and Glenn banned him over an unknown altercation. Rumor has it that Glenn actually hosts or hosted SORRY WE DON'T ALLOW THAT URL HERE along with a number of other sites.

For all I know maybe something went wrong in the hosting/customer relationship aspect of Glenn and Scott's dealings and Glenn banned him over their hosting disagreement of TTP's site. I don't know and am not sure if I will ever know.

All I know is it is of low integrity to post a bashing thread. Lie within in it and do it on a site where you know the other party cannot respond due to Glenn's ban.

In the end, what we are likely left with is some facts, some lies and a nice traffic spike in orldsm bandwidth.
    OK, your definatly Scott which is a good thing cause id hope you see this, and also I know its Scott b/c your the only one who knew about the above statement noone else did, I even know you contacted GREG the admins on OF and cried about deleting my post b/c you felt like such an idiot. As a matter of fact, I dont even care to hide anything anymore...Greg cant stand you and claims your a royal pain in the ass, and dosent care if your a vendor or not...ask him and call me a liar again.. Your lucky I didnt post this on EVOm.net but I know your majority of your businss runs through that site, and im sure you contact the admins ASAP to get me off there,since you advertise 90% of your buisness on that site. About Orlandoforums I could careless, that site needs me more then I need it trust me, Id rather get banned for telling the truth then being a puppet and spreading misinformation. I wont ever be anyones puppet, im happy to see Glenn and everyone else realizes the truth.

Name
    Jason Feinstein

If you believe that, TTP wouldnt be trying to talk to a dsm'er on the mitsu tech section of Orlandoforums to try and bring in a 91 eclipse for a water pump issue + tune. His shop isnt doing to well from what ive heard and recently laid off an employee b/c he couldnt afford to pay him. What comes around goes around.
    I have read the thread and it is a 1990 DSM. Interestingly enough your information appears to be inaccurate once again. I'm very surprised.

Shane was laid off for administrative reasons I am told having nothing to do with money. I know Shane so I will not be two faced and will leave it at that.

The thread on OF was regarding a tune and according to the thread, all TTP asked was the year of the car. TTP does not work on DSMs in case you missed it already.

Name
    Cody
    Hey folks! I was the guy who started this meet
    The silver 3G that fell off the dyno pushed a whopping "220whp". Keep in mind Mitsubishi rates the car at 205HP (Uh, at the crank). So Shaun successfully gained 7% power when getting it to the wheels. Oh, but let's be honest and agree a dyno is only used for the use of tuning, not a measuring tool

Oh, and i didn't get offered a TTP shirt, and Shaun (the silver car pictured) still had to pay his $55 for his 2 1/2 pulls.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    FUCK YOU SCOTT! Why won't you just man up and fucking admit it's you?

You are avoiding my every question. You are the only one here on a proxy and an anon proxy at that.

Name
    Steve

I have read the thread and it is a 1990 DSM. Interestingly enough your information appears to be inaccurate once again. I'm very surprised.

Shane was laid off for administrative reasons I am told having nothing to do with money. I know Shane so I will not be two faced and will leave it at that.

The thread on OF was regarding a tune and according to the thread, all TTP asked was the year of the car. TTP does not work on DSMs in case you missed it already.
    What administrative reasons might that be care to share? Of course he dosent work on DSM's, he might get his hands greasy...

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    For the record, I have not blocked his IP. If he stops posting, it is his own will.

Name
    Jason Feinstein

You already admitted that you were aware that TTP was a member of this site in the past and Glenn banned him over an unknown altercation. Rumor has it that Glenn actually hosts or hosted ttp--engineering along with a number of other sites.

OK, your definatly Scott which is a good thing cause id hope you see this, and also I know its Scott b/c your the only one who knew about the above statement noone else did, I even know you contacted GREG the admins on OF and cried about deleting my post b/c you felt like such an idiot. As a matter of fact, I dont even care to hide anything anymore...Greg cant stand you and claims your a royal pain in the ass, and dosent care if your a vendor or not...ask him and call me a liar again.. Your lucky I didnt post this on EVOm.net but I know your majority of your businss runs through that site, and im sure you contact the admins ASAP to get me off there,since you advertise 90% of your buisness on that site. About Orlandoforums I could careless, that site needs me more then I need it trust me, Id rather get banned for telling the truth then being a puppet and spreading misinformation. I wont ever be anyones puppet, im happy to see Glenn and everyone else realizes the truth.
    My name is Jason and I just so happen to know the powers at be on OF. I lurk about a hundred forums as it has to do with what I do for a living. I am aware of your repeated attempt to post a commercial signature and having it removed which is well within their right to do to insure you can continue to have a site to go to in the first place.

As stated already and apparently you have a deficiency in comprehension, Glenn and Scott's interaction goes way back and deeper than anything you could read on the surface of a forum. Whenever there are people in positions of biased such as the administrator of one's own forum, unfortunately one has to err on the side of caution and take a neutral stance. Glenn by far has the upper hand on his own forum and it has been demonstrated by Glenn's ban in the first place. He has demonstrated his bias already.

I for one cannot base my opinion on something I have read on a forum in which the administrator and banned member has extracurricular business activities outside of the forum which may or may not have contributed to unfair bias, banning or end of business hosting activities.

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post
    The silver 3G that fell off the dyno pushed a whopping "220whp". Keep in mind Mitsubishi rates the car at 205HP (Uh, at the crank). So Shaun successfully gained 7% power when getting it to the wheels. Oh, but let's be honest and agree a dyno is only used for the use of tuning, not a measuring tool

Oh, and i didn't get offered a TTP shirt, and Shaun (the silver car pictured) still had to pay his $55 for his 2 1/2 pulls.
    That sucks for him but I hope it was a 55$ lesson learned to never get involved w/someone like this. Like I said before live and learn.

Swollen Member
    Name
    Mike
    The way I see things unfolding as a member of OrlandoForums is you decided to troll TTP on OF and next thing you know, the admin deleted your commercial advertising signature for vending without vendorship.
    Oddly enough, when everyone else calls it sponsorship, Scott always calls it "vendorship"...

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post

So basically you just verified that the OP had lied and contorted the story in the favor of bashing.

No one got offered free anything and everyone had to pay.

No one was asked to keep quiet. It was business as usual.

Wow, and I thought firebird might actually have been telling the truth in at least one post. Guess not.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Damn Mike! Where did you come from? You have not posted in forever.

Much like Scott, er I mean Jason.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike View Post
    The way I see things unfolding as a member of OrlandoForums is you decided to troll TTP on OF and next thing you know, the admin deleted your commercial advertising signature for vending without vendorship.
    Oddly enough, when everyone else calls it sponsorship, Scott always calls it "vendorship"...
    http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f6...nd-june-31376/

http://www.rexnet.com.au/forum/index...howtopic=95772

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...=115084&page=5

Sorry guy, you are really reaching here.

Name
    Steve

You already admitted that you were aware that TTP was a member of this site in the past and Glenn banned him over an unknown altercation. Rumor has it that Glenn actually hosts or hosted ttp--engineering along with a number of other sites.

My name is Jason and I just so happen to know the powers at be on OF. I lurk about a hundred forums as it has to do with what I do for a living. I am aware of your repeated attempt to post a commercial signature and having it removed which is well within their right to do to insure you can continue to have a site to go to in the first place.

As stated already and apparently you have a deficiency in comprehension, Glenn and Scott's interaction goes way back and deeper than anything you could read on the surface of a forum. Whenever there are people in positions of biased such as the administrator of one's own forum, unfortunately one has to err on the side of caution and take a neutral stance. Glenn by far has the upper hand on his own forum and it has been demonstrated by Glenn's ban in the first place. He has demonstrated his bias already.

I for one cannot base my opinion on something I have read on a forum in which the administrator and banned member has extracurricular business activities outside of the forum which may or may not have contributed to unfair bias, banning or end of business hosting activities.

Look everyone, Scott dosent like the tables turned on him....Whoopy fucking DO. Scott when are you going to be offering exclusive E85 tuning for 4g63's? EVOm.net will be all over that shit...if they dont see this page first.
    Last edited by 4G63 Steve; July 20th, 2009 at 12:19 AM.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Wow, and I thought firebird might actually have been telling the truth in at least one post. Guess not.
    It's not like you are telling the truth either.

Swollen Member
    Name
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

I'm a mod at OF... Steve's link to this post got reported and I just happened to check the email before I was laying down to sleep. Read through it and got a good laugh at the "vendorship" thing. There is ONE person I've seen use that word.. Scott. And he uses it often. My gmail account that is linked to my OF account is full of Reported posts from him. And it's got quite a few from when Shane worked there too. Shane's calmed down quite a bit since he left though which is nice because I like Shane when he's not being a douche.

Name
    Trevor
    It's absolutely laughable Scott is in here posing as another person and calling someone a LIAR. Talk about a complete sociopathic nutcase.

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

I'm a mod at OF... Steve's link to this post got reported and I just happened to check the email before I was laying down to sleep. Read through it and got a good laugh at the "vendorship" thing. There is ONE person I've seen use that word.. Scott. And he uses it often. My gmail account that is linked to my OF account is full of Reported posts from him. And it's got quite a few from when Shane worked there too. Shane's calmed down quite a bit since he left though which is nice because I like Shane when he's not being a douche.
    anyone care to guess who did it? Winner gets a free E85 tune from Scott himself.

Thread Information