Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Stage IV Member EclipseGSX10sec's Avatar
    Name
    Erick
    Quote Originally Posted by awd2liter View Post

hahahahaha omg that shit was so0o0o0o funny

Name
    randy
    The guy is going to stick a gun in his mouth before it is all said and done! How could you keep a shop open with all the hate that people have for it?

Name
    Joseph Pitchford
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtec_blows View Post
    The guy is going to stick a gun in his mouth before it is all said and done!
    The world will be a better place after that's been done.
    http://www.dsmregistry.com/3
    Even God says we should bear arms. Luke 22:36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

Name
    randy
    Quote Originally Posted by DSMDealer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtec_blows View Post
    The guy is going to stick a gun in his mouth before it is all said and done!
    The world will be a better place after that's been done.
    Why say such bad things about your best friend LOL. Make sure you update us on the track thing if you see him. Maybe even video it!

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I think I need to make one of these.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    Carlos
    Quote Originally Posted by awd2liter View Post
    Good stuff. lol

Name
    Steve
    lol @ the car falling off the dyno, didn't know that it was going to make such big news.

CH3OH lets me boost
    Name
    Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by DSMDealer View Post
    I have been. I can't wait to see him at the track. I'll stand in the middle of the staging lanes and do the dance. If he's watching i'll even do the twirl.lol
    God if I only lived in O-town still I'd be bringing my camera to catch that and his reaction.

Name
    chris

Ttp

i dont know anyone on here really but all i got to say is i called TTP 14 times and left 5 message for them to call me back about tuning my talon tsi and never heard nuttin back from them they could not even pick up a phone and call me back or nuttin so now i will NEVER EVER in my life ever think about going there lol AND BY THE WAY i am still looking for some one good to tune my car if anyone has any people let me know thanks :-)

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slick32112 View Post
    i dont know anyone on here really but all i got to say is i called TTP 14 times and left 5 message for them to call me back about tuning my talon tsi and never heard nuttin back from them they could not even pick up a phone and call me back or nuttin so now i will NEVER EVER in my life ever think about going there lol AND BY THE WAY i am still looking for some one good to tune my car if anyone has any people let me know thanks :-)
    Can't you read? TTP does NOT work on DSMs. I mean unless you read their website. But in this thread they do not!

Good thing they never called you back, you would have taken your car there and they would have dropped it off the dyno.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Can't you read? TTP does NOT work on DSMs. I mean unless you read their website. But in this thread they do not!

Good thing they never called you back, you would have taken your car there and they would have dropped it off the dyno.
    ya i guess it is a good thing becuase if my car would of dropped off the dyno some one jaw would of been dropping to when i knocked it across the room hahaha and ya they mite want to do something with that web site saying that they tune DSM`s
    Last edited by slick32112; September 15th, 2009 at 07:26 PM.

Name
    Steve

What would this thread be without me updating it once in a little bit? For the guys who already did know this existed, this just makes it even greater. For the people who didnt, this is the proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdYU...eature=related
    1993 Plymouth Laser FWD - 649whp/444wtq. 2.0L E85, ECMlink.
    1993 Plymouth Laser AWD - More Traction, More power.

Name
    Scott Y.
    Don't miss the latest video. It adds to the greatness of TTP, or lack thereof...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pussyrad.../0/g-yXHSfU5vg
    Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

PM me for all your DSM part needs.

Name
    chris
    Quote Originally Posted by vr4scott View Post
    Don't miss the latest video. It adds to the greatness of TTP, or lack thereof...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pussyrad.../0/g-yXHSfU5vg
    hahahah that is pretty funny :-)
    Last edited by slick32112; September 22nd, 2009 at 06:21 PM.

Stage III Member SkunkApe_Talon's Avatar
    Name
    Rye Ridinger
    Just throw some timing at it..it'll all be ok.. i just sat and read all 7 pages of this thread hysterically laughing my ass off as to the moronic responses that ole "Jason" guy threw out there..U my friend are an idiot..if it wasnt you they were talking about then stfu and leave or just stfu and sit in the corner like previously stated..

Glenn, you are my hero..

This probably has to be the most "epicly" great forum in the world..

Banned User
    Name
    Dan
    hes been perma banned from evom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Wm27r1Wr4

Name
    Scott Y.
    HAHAHA. That was the best video yet. Amazing.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Finally banned? Took them long enough to see the truth. We tried to warn them. LOL!

Name
    Esteban
    oh. my. god.

That was funny as hell. I don't know why, but I feel like this brings a little closure to all of the threads I have been reading over the last few years.
    [I]Proofreading is of the the utmost impotence.[I]

Name
    Joseph Pitchford
    Any news on our buddy SCOTT? Did he finally crawl back into that hole under that rock where he belongs?
    Even God says we should bear arms. Luke 22:36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    He is likely on here under some alias. At least that is how history has been.

Name
    Danny
    He closed his business down, and.sold the dyno. He was always good to me and helpful when I needed parts.for my dsm. Heard hes up n georgia somewhere

Banned User
    Name
    sam alen
    Great work as always at TTP Engineering in Orlando, FL. The skilled ASE certified technicians and pro Mitsubishi ECU tuner is top notch. Came into their full service facility with my ideas and came out with a whole new direction to go with my car. Real eye opener. These guys really know their stuff! With 15 years experience with the Mitsubishi 4g63 turbocharged engines, their tenure really shows in their recommendations on the parts and services needed to meet my stringent goals. Pro tuner Scott Davis was able to take my 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution from mild to wild with the addition of GT35R HTA86 turbocharger, 2.4L fully built and upgraded stroker engine, speed density conversion, E85 ethanol alternative fuel supply and fuel system upgrade and my stock 225whp jumped to 740hp to the wheels on their in house Mustang Dyno AWD-500 chassis dynamometer.
    ------------
    SPAM LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN. THIS USER IS A SPAMMER!

Name
    Joseph Pitchford
    ^^ LOL That's great I needed a good laugh this morning. Scott Davis has never done "Great work". I never saw average work come from him. I wouldn't let Scott change the engine on my RC car let alone one a actually drive. Also where did you have the work done? Their site still lists the old location. I can Guaranty you didn't go there in the last 15 months as his landlord was the last poster in the thread and said.
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedeagle View Post
    He closed his business down, and.sold the dyno. He was always good to me and helpful when I needed parts.for my dsm. Heard hes up n georgia somewhere
    Nice try.. Good luck with your car. Also please reread the rules and complete your profile.

Name
    Stacy
    What Joe said. LOL.
    10.183@140.27 FULL Street Talon w/PS AND FULL EXHAUST.
    www.dsmregistry.com/5

Name
    Scott Y.
    Hit it right on the head!

Name
    Mike G
    Lol is that Glenn trolling his own forum again
    "People wonder why their cars are always broken because of their own ghettoness." - boostedeagle

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    You guys make me sad! Dude posts about a shop that we know sucks as an amazing place. You don't catch the spam link at the bottom of the post, you miss his car as Honda City and his IP out of india.

It still maybe Scott using an anon proxy, but if so, it just shows he is more retarded than ever.

Thread Information