Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Swollen Member
    Name
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvo8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike View Post
    The way I see things unfolding as a member of OrlandoForums is you decided to troll TTP on OF and next thing you know, the admin deleted your commercial advertising signature for vending without vendorship.
    Oddly enough, when everyone else calls it sponsorship, Scott always calls it "vendorship"...
    http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f6...nd-june-31376/

http://www.rexnet.com.au/forum/index...howtopic=95772

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...=115084&page=5

Sorry guy, you are really reaching here.
    I don't think I'm the one using a ladder here, sunshine.

When it comes to dealings with OF, you (Scott) are the ONLY person who calls it vendorship on a regular basis. Your favorite phrase is "vending without vendorship." I'm tired or I'd go through and screenshot all of the shit in my inbox, from you, with that phrase.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firebirdvert305 View Post
    anyone care to guess who did it? Winner gets a free E85 tune from Scott himself.
    I bet it was Jason!

CRAP! I hope I don't win!
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Swollen Member
    Name
    Mike

anyone care to guess who did it? Winner gets a free E85 tune from Scott himself.
    I'd rather pay Michael J Fox to tune an AFC.

Name
    Trevor
    The way I see things unfolding as a member of OrlandoForums is you decided to troll TTP on OF and next thing you know, the admin deleted your commercial advertising signature for vending without vendorship.
    Oddly enough, when everyone else calls it sponsorship, Scott always calls it "vendorship"...

When it comes to dealings with OF, you (Scott) are the ONLY person who calls it vendorship on a regular basis. Your favorite phrase is "vending without vendorship." I'm tired or I'd go through and screenshot all of the shit in my inbox, from you, with that phrase.
    He also used the word deficiency, much like Scott did in the OF thread.

Coincidence? I'd not bet my left nut on it.

Name
    Steve

Thank you Mike.
    1993 Plymouth Laser FWD - 649whp/444wtq. 2.0L E85, ECMlink.
    1993 Plymouth Laser AWD - More Traction, More power.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries

Look, Scott posts on other boards under other names too! LOL!
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    Steve
    Hey Orldsm.

My name is Steve and I was at the TTP meet where the car pictured above fell off the dyno. I was talking to firebirdvert305 over AIM describing what happened that day and what followed after and my opinions and etc.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU READ THIS:

http://mitsuoafl.com/board/showthread.php?t=12634

It really starts on pg. 2, if you have any questions let me know via AIM or just post it here, thanks!

Here are some important posts:

Quote Originally Posted by warsheep View Post
    wait till you guys see the numbers...
    Quote Originally Posted by warsheep View Post
    [15:58] warsheep: cute dyno yah got there
    [15:58] ShAnE: lol
    [15:58] warsheep: the feel good mustang dyno of the century
    Quote Originally Posted by tx4codeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That is fucking hilarious. That dyno is so far off it isn't even funny. No wonder the numbers Ryu is producing are so high.

You guys just flushed $55 down the toilet.
    About every post was pretty important, but I can't post the whole thread, so read it for yourself.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Sociopathic nutcase? Seriously, you joined the site to post this? Man you haven't been in here for forever, I mean "never".

I am not going to regurgitate anymore that my name is Jason and happen to be a long time customer of TTP. They've never done me any wrong, nor have I ever seen them do anyone else any wrong.

This whole site with encouragement from Mr. Shelton all rides the same anti-TTP bandwagon, however they have never been able to acknowledge where the company has ever done any member wrong. According to Glenn outside of his pre-emptive bias, would qualify as a site sponsor.

I am aware that Glenn banned TTP's IP address here or at least at one point, but maybe lost the ban in a phpBB update, but if anyone has some kind of incident documented where TTP has wronged you in some way, I want you to PM me. Otherwise, I just ain't buying it.

I know the guy and he has never screwed anyone, including Greg Hernandez.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    This is the only forum that Scott can not buy himself a good reputation on.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Sociopathic nutcase? Seriously, you joined the site to post this? Man you haven't been in here for forever, I mean "never".

I am not going to regurgitate anymore that my name is Jason and happen to be a long time customer of TTP. They've never done me any wrong, nor have I ever seen them do anyone else any wrong.

This whole site with encouragement from Mr. Shelton all rides the same anti-TTP bandwagon, however they have never been able to acknowledge where the company has ever done any member wrong. According to Glenn outside of his pre-emptive bias, would qualify as a site sponsor.

I am aware that Glenn banned TTP's IP address here or at least at one point, but maybe lost the ban in a phpBB update, but if anyone has some kind of incident documented where TTP has wronged you in some way, I want you to PM me. Otherwise, I just ain't buying it.

Boy, you sure know a lot of inside information about Scott and his dealings in the past. You are also quick to step up and suck his cock for just being a customer.

You are so full of shit and need to just man up.

And I like the Mr. Shelton thing. Maybe I will change my user name.

(By the way, you only know about the IP ban because YOU ARE SCOTT!)

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    [QUOTE=Steveodotcom1;115737]

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That is fucking hilarious. That dyno is so far off it isn't even funny. No wonder the numbers Ryu is producing are so high.

About every post was pretty important, but I can't post the whole thread, so read it for yourself.
    Ryuturbo makes 563whp/550tq and runs 10.3 @ 133mph

No wonder it reads so high?

I would not expect someone driving a car designed to appeal to women to grasp the concept of what power numbers are expected to represent a car that runs 10.3 on a stock frame turbo.

Name
    Greg Hernandez
    This shit is fucking hilarious! Jason, since you werent there nor part of any of my dealings with Scott or TTP how about you go sit in the fucking corner and put his cock back in your mouth.

#1 There was no reason to take any pictures because i never gave two shits about his supposed accomplishments. It was only after that, that the shit hit the fan about his magic cam gear settings. Not only did i see the nozzle, but so did the guy that came with me. It was also confirmed by another ODSM'r at some point.

#2 I had simple initial config questions, none of which did he even try to answer. It was not his problem. Great support after the sale! The GM map sensors look identicle and then one he sent me one with was a 2bar not 3bar. And the 3bar wasnt what i ordered. But to make things easy and get the car running thats what i took assuming it was indeed a 3bar.

Anything else you have to say about the matter is BULLSHIT, since you werent there. Those were my last dealings with him, and he was lucky he got that after hearing about the BS he pulled with John at Jestr whom i known for almost 10yrs now. But im sure you're an expert on that as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggedv6 View Post
    Are you secretly Ian's twin sister? If not you two should e-date.
    Greg Hernandez
    91 TSi AWD (11.75@118)
    02 954rr

Name
    Steve
    I joined this site so I could give my true and honest recollection and opinion on what happened on that day, if you have a problem with me personally, I suggest you PM me or IM me at the same screen name but don't go around posting that I am a sociopatihic nutcase.

I am just posting my experience with TTP, you may of had great luck with Scott and his team, but the one and only time I went there ended up with my buddies car with it's back end off the dyno and with inaccurate numbers, if you please read that link that I posted and that I will post again, you will see the truth behind the matter, as of right now which you on the most likely terms which have not read the thread you are being ignorant.

Here is the link for those who didn't see my above post:

http://mitsuoafl.com/board/showthread.php?t=12634

Name
    Cody
    No one was asked to keep quiet. It was business as usual.
    Now that part is complete bullshit. Multiple posts of mine on OF was deleted whenever I mentioned the car falling off the dyno, because "there is no proof". We have pictures

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Scott is such a pussy too. That is why he left the EVO meet one night when he heard I was coming up there to deliver stickers to Jestr. Like I was going to kick his ass or some gay shit.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    We are speaking about incidents where TTP has done anyone any wrong. Are we trying to divert the attention somewhere else?

Man up Glenn and admit that your issues with TTP are personal and not professional. You evidently have a vendetta with the guy. It is an injustice to the integrity of the forum to confuse your personality conflicts with any business wrongdoings.

Personally I believe Glenn will ban my account of the last few years just for my standing up for what is right. Its evidently that this is not a fair venue for TTP to post within and expect to be treated fairly based on Glenn's personal issues.

Name
    Steve
    [QUOTE=Glenn;115741]

At first I thought we could conduct our selves in a professional matter Scott, but after you started to call names you have just lost all my respect, you honestly should be ashamed of yourself in your handling that situation and this one as well.

Name
    Steve

You must be a moron or Scott. So thatd make you both. I remember a while back about a customer you used to have, im sure you know his name. It was Jimmy, w/the 6262 evo. Let me tell you about scott's professionalism, my friend Jimmy works overseas as a contractor in Afghanistan, Jimmy used to be a customer of Scott (even though id advise him to go elsewhere), upon tuning Jimmys Evo, Scott met Jimmys wife, when Scott "got to know her" he asked her "do you get lonley when your husband is away if so call me", When Jimmy found out about this he confronted Scott and told him, if you touch her, you will be 10ft under. (call me a lier Scott, and I will have jimmys wife sign up and tell everyone for herself call my bluff..). Upon tuning jimmys evo (full bolt on 16g car at the time) was previously tuned on pump 93...he asks scott for a street tune on C16....the cost to lean out the afrs, adjust the 2 step, increase timing and dial in the car......300$ for 30 mins worth of work...Scumbag? you fucking bet.
    Last edited by 4G63 Steve; July 20th, 2009 at 12:45 AM.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post
    Now that part is complete bullshit. Multiple posts of mine on OF was deleted whenever I mentioned the car falling off the dyno, because "there is no proof". We have pictures
    Who at TTP asked you to keep quiet is the question? You did an excellent job fully ignoring the quote.

Swollen Member
    Name
    Mike
    We are speaking about incidents where TTP has done anyone any wrong. Are we trying to divert the attention somewhere else?

Man up Glenn and admit that your issues with TTP are personal and not professional. You evidently have a vendetta with the guy. It is an injustice to the integrity of the forum to confuse your personality conflicts with any business wrongdoings.

Personally I believe Glenn will ban my account of the last few years just for my standing up for what is right. Its evidently that this is not a fair venue for TTP to post within and expect to be treated fairly based on Glenn's personal issues.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX161ulHrSA

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries

About fucking time you address me directly.

You know why you were banned Scott. You tried to blackmail me with shit that I would not care if it got out. Why not ban your ass at that point?

Also, are you saying you don't buy your rep on the other forums?

Plus so everyone knows: I have email from Scott to me personally admitting that he is in fact in love with Jack Thorsen!

Name
    Cody
    Who at TTP asked you to keep quiet is the question? You did an excellent job fully ignoring the quote.
    So TTP doesn't mind if these pictures were posted on OF? In that case they wouldn't have been removed.

Name
    Steve
    Bigmike with the billy madison ref FTW!

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Someone needs to go post them again and see if they disappear.

I am not a member there and will not likely ever be.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    [QUOTE=Steveodotcom1;115749]

At first I thought we could conduct our selves in a professional matter Scott, but after you started to call names you have just lost all my respect, you honestly should be ashamed of yourself in your handling that situation and this one as well.
    I am not the mailman. If you have something to say to him, I suggest you contact him directly. I don't know you dude and have no interest. I am merely here as a self appointed liason to put to rest the lies that are being spread as the administrator of this site has banned his screen name over private reasons not disclosed to forum members. There is a lot more to the story of Glenn and Scott's business relations.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    There is a lot more to the story of Glenn and Scott's business relations.
    And YOU just happen to know all about it huh?

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I want it on the record too that I am putting up with this bullshit and have not given him a gay avatar (yet!)

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I don't think a subject line has EVER been as close a winner as this one!

Name
    Mark
    A lot gets shared during bed talk.... ZING!
    Back in the GVR4 scene...

Name
    Steve
    [QUOTE=JasonEvo8;115757]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post

I am not the mailman. If you have something to say to him, I suggest you contact him directly. I don't know you dude and have no interest. I am merely here as a self appointed liason to put to rest the lies that are being spread as the administrator of this site has banned his screen name over private reasons not disclosed to forum members. There is a lot more to the story of Glenn and Scott's business relations.
    Seem to have the same tone as Scott though, and I did IM him, I am awaiting a reply, so please apologize that you called me a name, let's be a little more professional please.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    The guys that are not on here tonight are sure gonna be pissed that they missed this.

Name
    Steve
    [QUOTE=JasonEvo8;115757]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post

Why do you keep bringing up Scott and Glenns relations, this fucking post has got nothing to do with that, it has all to do with scott being a fuckin moron, ripoff, and clueless tuner.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    I remember a while back about a customer you used to have, im sure you know his name. It was Jimmy, w/the 6262 evo. Let me tell you about scott's professionalism, my friend Jimmy works overseas as a contractor in Afghanistan, Jimmy used to be a customer of Scott (even though id advise him to go elsewhere), upon tuning Jimmys Evo, Scott met Jimmys wife, when Scott "got to know her" he asked her "do you get lonley when your husband is away if so call me", When Jimmy found out about this he confronted Scott and told him, if you touch her, you will be 10ft under. (call me a lier Scott, and I will have jimmys wife sign up and tell everyone for herself call my bluff..). Upon tuning jimmys evo (full bolt on 16g car at the time) was previously tuned on pump 93...he asks scott for a street tune on C16....the cost to lean out the afrs, adjust the 2 step, increase timing and dial in the car......300$ for 30 mins worth of work...Scumbag? you fucking bet.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Dude you got screws loose or something. haha. I know both Jimi and Scott and have met Jimi's wife. I think this could possibly be the site record for the biggest lie on the forum. Haha. Last time Jimi was in town, he bought some EXEDY twins to bring back to Afghanistan for a buddy of his.

I know Jimi. He doesn't have much time in the states. When he is here, he is an impatient SOB and if he calls you at 11pm and you don't drop everything to go tune his car then in there, he will call someone else. I remember Jestr tuning him one night at Proccolinos. Jestr comes back and Phenix leaves with him to tune a second map. Jimi is not loyal to anyone. Now he is on AEM and with CFT for the moment. Jimi has done recent business with TTP, however Scott is not tuning him at the moment as he will drop everything at 11pm at night to go tuning. As Glenn already knows, having family obligations does not permit a responsible adult to drop everything and run out in the middle of the night...

Moral of the story, Jimi is going to do what the fuck he wants and when. Is loyal to no one, goes and does as he pleases. When he is stateside, all he wants to do is race and will ask you to bend over backwards at all hours if it comes down to getting the car ready to race someone. Some people can drop what they're doing and go. Scott is a M-F guy with business hours and will turn people down.

As far as having anything to do with Jimi's wife, you guy have some problems and I think when Jimi reads this, you will be the one that needs to run and hide.

Name
    Cody
    I want it on the record too that I am putting up with this bullshit and have not given him a gay avatar (yet!)
    If i may suggest:

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.
    Hey doods. Not been here in a while. My dad bought me an EVO. Anyhoo, I did take my car there one time after I did some mods to it when it was still new. They could not get it to tune correctly. They still charges me. Plus, someone must have sat in my driver seat with a screwdriver or something int here pocket because they poked a hole in my seat. I won't go back!

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    So you are admitting that there are extracurricular circumstances surrounding your ban of his account?

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast91GSX View Post
    Hey doods. Not been here in a while. My dad bought me an EVO. Anyhoo, I did take my car there one time after I did some mods to it when it was still new. They could not get it to tune correctly. They still charges me. Plus, someone must have sat in my driver seat with a screwdriver or something int here pocket because they poked a hole in my seat. I won't go back!
    Thanks for the review, seems like your not the only one to get screwed by this douche.

Name
    Steve
    If i may suggest:
    LOL perfect.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    If i may suggest:
    AWESOME! That is so great!

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Haha, that's awesome Glenn, I have some PhpBB sites I own also and I can create new members with custom join dates. Its awesome.

I don't however use the power to slander a business name with an administrator created fake user account.

That is some low stuff Glenn.

-Jason

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    So you are admitting that there are extracurricular circumstances surrounding your ban of his account?
    I am not exactly sure what you are asking there, but being you ARE SCOTT, you know why you were banned.

For everyone else, go back and read, I already posted as to why you, er he was banned.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    In case you are a lazy retard http://www.orldsm.com/forum/showpost...3&postcount=71

Haha, that's awesome Glenn, I have some PhpBB sites I own also and I can create new members with custom join dates. Its awesome.

I don't however use the power to slander a business name with an administrator created fake user account.

-Jason
    No sir! Jason, the real Jason, has been a member here a long time. Go check his posts. He was never really liked much. (Sorry Jason.)

Name
    Steve

-Jason
    THAT'S SCOTT!

One, I don't know a guy who uses "slandous" more than him, just because I've read what he has said on these types of debates.

AND, look at his post by "jason"

http://www.orldsm.com/forum/showthread.php?p=82784

Sounds fishy don'tcha think?

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    The fact of the matter is that you banned his account because of a disagreement on your hosting of his website which you had been doing for a year or two.

You tried to put his account into a probationary status and failed at it, allowing him access to the hidden forums for "elite" members where he curiously entered a read all of the shit talking the elite members do about the regular members.

There will probably be an elite thread on this very thread topic here to be discussed behind the scenes as it has been done for years now.

Once you mistakingly added his permissions to be able to see not only the elite forum, but also the moderator and even ADMIN forums, he had seen to much and you were left with no choice but to ban his IP address entirely.

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.
    Thanks for the review, seems like your not the only one to get screwed by this douche.
    Seems that way

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.
    [QUOTE=Glenn;11577

No sir! Jason, the real Jason, has been a member here a long time. Go check his posts. He was never really liked much. (Sorry Jason.)[/QUOTE]

I no. I was alwayz kind of a dick on here. Its all good.

Name
    Steve

I am not exactly sure what you are asking there, but being you ARE SCOTT, you know why you were banned.
    Ah, right, I forgot admins had awesome IP checking abilities, well I did my best.

Scott, if you can still read this, you sir, like I said, should be ashamed of yourself, if you have the need to clarify of what happened that day with me personally, I will be at the Tuesday Waterford meet.

EDIT: I'm not looking for a fist fight, just a mature discussion.
    Last edited by Steveodotcom1; July 20th, 2009 at 01:17 AM.

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.

-Jason
    U wish! I am a member here and I got screwed by ttp.

Name
    Steve
    I remember a while back about a customer you used to have, im sure you know his name. It was Jimmy, w/the 6262 evo. Let me tell you about scott's professionalism, my friend Jimmy works overseas as a contractor in Afghanistan, Jimmy used to be a customer of Scott (even though id advise him to go elsewhere), upon tuning Jimmys Evo, Scott met Jimmys wife, when Scott "got to know her" he asked her "do you get lonley when your husband is away if so call me", When Jimmy found out about this he confronted Scott and told him, if you touch her, you will be 10ft under. (call me a lier Scott, and I will have jimmys wife sign up and tell everyone for herself call my bluff..). Upon tuning jimmys evo (full bolt on 16g car at the time) was previously tuned on pump 93...he asks scott for a street tune on C16....the cost to lean out the afrs, adjust the 2 step, increase timing and dial in the car......300$ for 30 mins worth of work...Scumbag? you fucking bet.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Dude you got screws loose or something. haha. I know both Jimi and Scott and have met Jimi's wife. I think this could possibly be the site record for the biggest lie on the forum. Haha. Last time Jimi was in town, he bought some EXEDY twins to bring back to Afghanistan for a buddy of his.

I know Jimi. He doesn't have much time in the states. When he is here, he is an impatient SOB and if he calls you at 11pm and you don't drop everything to go tune his car then in there, he will call someone else. I remember Jestr tuning him one night at Proccolinos. Jestr comes back and Phenix leaves with him to tune a second map. Jimi is not loyal to anyone. Now he is on AEM and with CFT for the moment. Jimi has done recent business with TTP, however Scott is not tuning him at the moment as he will drop everything at 11pm at night to go tuning. As Glenn already knows, having family obligations does not permit a responsible adult to drop everything and run out in the middle of the night...

Moral of the story, Jimi is going to do what the fuck he wants and when. Is loyal to no one, goes and does as he pleases. When he is stateside, all he wants to do is race and will ask you to bend over backwards at all hours if it comes down to getting the car ready to race someone. Some people can drop what they're doing and go. Scott is a M-F guy with business hours and will turn people down.

As far as having anything to do with Jimi's wife, you guy have some problems and I think when Jimi reads this, you will be the one that needs to run and hide.
    Dude come on, Im one of jimmys best friends....how are you going to tell me how it went down? 1TUFFDSM (member of this site) was present when Scott even said those remarks why would I make this up and lie for? You had no problem taking his 300 bucks for 30 min tune though, who wouldnt look elsewhere after that? Morally how can you do that?

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    You're from Davenport. That explains most of it.

Thread Information