Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Name
    Andrew Rodriguez
    Glad I was warned beforehand about TTP before taking my car any where near that shop. And this so called "Jason Feinstein" is really doing a horrible job concealing his real identity.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkDocta View Post
    Glad I was warned beforehand about TTP before taking my car any where near that shop. And this so called "Jason Feinstein" is really doing a horrible job concealing his real identity.
    TTP only works on Evo's. Not sure if you get it yet.

Name
    Andrew Rodriguez
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvo8 View Post
    Then why even come into my thread asking what year is the eclipse? Seems to me someone saw a sucker and wanted to make some quick cash until an honest guy stopped you.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast91GSX View Post
    Hey doods. Not been here in a while. My dad bought me an EVO. Anyhoo, I did take my car there one time after I did some mods to it when it was still new. They could not get it to tune correctly. They still charges me. Plus, someone must have sat in my driver seat with a screwdriver or something int here pocket because they poked a hole in my seat. I won't go back!
    Haha, that's awesome Glenn, I have some PhpBB sites I own also and I can create new members with custom join dates. Its awesome.

I don't however use the power to slander a business name with an administrator created fake user account.

That is some low stuff Glenn.

-Jason
    U wish! I am a member here and I got screwed by ttp.
    Sure you are buddy. Give them a call tomorrow with your name and date of service so they can look you up.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Then why even come into my thread asking what year is the eclipse? Seems to me someone saw a sucker and wanted to make some quick cash until an honest guy stopped you.
    Quick cash? Ha, DSM'rs are the cheapest people there are which is likely why they won't work on them.

Now BMW, Subaru and Supra is where the bucks are I'm sure.

Name
    Steve
    You're from Davenport. That explains most of it.
    Scott im a pretty well respected dsm'er, I dont make posts like these to bash shops reputations, only shops that do wrong doings. You've obviously made alot of mistakes and failed to correct them, thus killing your reputation, it was just a matter of time.
    1993 Plymouth Laser FWD - 649whp/444wtq. 2.0L E85, ECMlink.
    1993 Plymouth Laser AWD - More Traction, More power.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Jason, (fast91GSX) I deleted your post. You know why!
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    Andrew Rodriguez
    Quick cash? Ha, DSM'rs are the cheapest people there are which is likely why they won't work on them.

Stop avoiding the point I am trying to prove why the hell would Scott aka you ask what year my car was if you were just going to turn me down anyway.

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.
    Hey doods. Not been here in a while. My dad bought me an EVO. Anyhoo, I did take my car there one time after I did some mods to it when it was still new. They could not get it to tune correctly. They still charges me. Plus, someone must have sat in my driver seat with a screwdriver or something int here pocket because they poked a hole in my seat. I won't go back!
    Haha, that's awesome Glenn, I have some PhpBB sites I own also and I can create new members with custom join dates. Its awesome.

I don't however use the power to slander a business name with an administrator created fake user account.

-Jason
    Sure you are buddy. Give them a call tomorrow with your name and date of service so they can look you up.
    4 what? What will that do 4 me?

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Jason, (fast91GSX) I deleted your post. You know why!
    sorry!

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    They only work on EVOs or anything else someone will pay to fuck up.

OK, that was harsh and uncalled for. I have nothing to back that up.
    So what's your "real name" Glenn Shelton III? Admin screen name games are fun. Glenn has already threatened to put a gay avatar on my screen name just for posting in defense of my tuner.

So why put it past him to fake a screen name as he has just done to try and fake an account of dissatisfied service that never existed.

It takes a huge lack of integrity for a forum admin to have nothing bad to say about a vendor so they make up a fake screen name to bash them. Every post so far existing in this thread of a 2008 unused account?

Convenient.

Name
    Steve
    LOL @ TTP's Myspace music playlist.

Haters Everywhere - DJ WhiteOut
    Hata Blockas -DRoC

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post
    LOL @ TTP's Myspace music playlist.

Haters Everywhere - DJ WhiteOut
    Hata Blockas -DRoC
    Just another day for the guy. Sure he is used to the infantile tactics that some have tried to use for years to hold them down.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries

So what's your "real name" Glenn Shelton III? Admin screen name games are fun. Glenn has already threatened to put a gay avatar on my screen name just for posting in defense of my tuner.

So why put it past him to fake a screen name as he has just done to try and fake an account of dissatisfied service that never existed.

It takes a huge lack of integrity for a forum admin to have nothing bad to say about a vendor so they make up a fake screen name to bash them. Every post so far existing in this thread of a 2008 unused account?

Convenient.
    No, I don't need to hide behind anything to call you a loser Scott.

Jason said he had not been here in a while. His daddy bought him an EVO. (By the way, if you go read his old posts, you will see that is why no one liked him. His stories always started with "My dad says..." Again, sorry Jason.)
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    Jason Feinstein

-Jason
    Says the customer that doesn't exist...

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    AND for the record, You were never a vendor here Scott.

Name
    Jason Feinstein

Convenient.
    No, I don't need to hide behind anything to call you a loser Scott.

Jason said he had not been here in a while. His daddy bought him an EVO. (By the way, if you go read his old posts, you will see that is why no one liked him. His stories always started with "My dad says..." Again, sorry Jason.)
    I have reviewed the post history and only 5 posts show up. All from this thread.

Its not a real person. Period.

Name
    Steve

Convenient.
    Do you realize your tuner has no knowledge on alternative fuels? Do you realize your tuner has screwed more then 1 person on this site? Do you realize your tuner hasnt been in the evo game for years since he popped it with nitrous? Do you realize your tuner used to make phone calls to several dsm'ers on this board to troubleshoot problems he could not find himself? Theres more but il leave it at that, your tuner is a complete idiot, just look at his remarks about E85, I stll cant get over the fact he needs 28 gallons of E85 to travel 125 miles LOL!

Scotts motto: Theres a sucker born everyday.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I have reviewed the post history and only 5 posts show up. All from this thread.

Must have been pruned for old age.

Name
    Jason Feinstein

Stop avoiding the point I am trying to prove why the hell would Scott aka you ask what year my car was if you were just going to turn me down anyway.
    Ask Scott that question. I will defend the unjusts within this thread, but I am not the mailman. Contact him through whatever venues you know him if you have a question for the guy.

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.

Says the customer that doesn't exist...[/QUOTE]

wat?

Banned User
    Name
    Dan
    so you go from telling him how it went to blaming it on where he lives?

Name
    Mark
    edit: nevermind....

I am cool!
    Name
    Jason P.

Must have been pruned for old age.
    no. it because you deleted my account and i had to resign up.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    no. it because you deleted my account and i had to resign up.
    Ahh, there you go!

So Scott, just fucking man up and admit it is you. Why are you being such a pussy?

Name
    Andrew Rodriguez

Ask Scott that question. I will defend the unjusts within this thread, but I am not the mailman. Contact him through whatever venues you know him if you have a question for the guy.
    Hhmmmm not a mailman you say but why do you know so much about his personal life and problems? You claim to be a satisfied customer and know so much about him and yet you can not deliver a simple message. Seems to me and everyone here that you are just trying to cover up your little act behind a fake account. It's all cool though live an immoral life and it will come back at you to bite you in the ass.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Quote Originally Posted by firebirdvert305 View Post

Convenient.
    Do you realize your tuner has no knowledge on alternative fuels? Do you realize your tuner has screwed more then 1 person on this site? Do you realize your tuner hasnt been in the evo game for years since he popped it with nitrous? Do you realize your tuner used to make phone calls to several dsm'ers on this board to troubleshoot problems he could not find himself? Theres more but il leave it at that, your tuner is a complete idiot, just look at his remarks about E85, I stll cant get over the fact he needs 28 gallons of E85 to travel 125 miles LOL!

You obviously are butthurt that your signature got removed from OF. I understand. I also understand the people like Glenn was talking about. My Daddy this, my daddy that. My friend this, my friend told me that. Is there anything that the guy has done to upset you other than combat you when you trolled him in a thread?

The answer will be NO.

The fact of the matter is that Scott is a smart guy, and a genius with the Evo. His products have won multiple SEMA awards for 2008 which is more than most have accomplished within the whole country.

If you actually knew the guy instead of talking about him as if you did, you would know that he never asks anyone for anything. He does not consult with DSMr's. The Evo is not a DSM. He has tuned Magnus Motorsports Ralliart 2009. People come to him for information, He has tuned the Evo X in about 40 countries and has more experience tuning the 4b11 than anyone in the USA.

His own Evo 8 is making 570whp on stock motor on ethanol and he has tuned stock engines as high as 602whp on methanol.

One of his customers runs 10.3 @ 133mph with 563whp so his own car should be in the same ballpark, but full weight.

He has the best feedback rating on evom out of 175,000 members and vendors and you are welcome to do your own INDEPENDENT educated research on the facts about his vast knowledge.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/itrader.php?u=34553

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    For the record:

I am looking back over emails from you Scott. I have emails where you tried to pay me to lift the ban on your account. So you did try and buy yourself a rep here and you FAILED!

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit, here with go with the trader ratings link again!

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Here is an email to me from Scott. (I can post a screen shot, but this is easier!)

Since you have not called me like I asked I am forced to tell you this via email. The real reason behind my rift with Jack is because I am attracted to him. Please don't share this with anyone, not even my wife knows I am gay. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure I even know if I am for sure. This is why I always call people fags at times, so no one would know the truth. All I know is like how women don't get along with other women due to competition, I'm like that with Jack. That is why I deal with Geo at Titan, I am too nervous around Jack and I don't want him to hate me. To be honest I think Jack is gay too. You know, my "gay-dar" goes off when he is around. The way another gay guy looks at you in the eyes just tells you all you need to know. This has happened while both picking up parts at Titan and while at the track together. Actually happened at Bradenton Motorsports Park. Just knowing Jack was cheering for me in the tampaDSM section was my motovation at running that 11 sec pass. I don't think I would have had the desire and determination to make that happen otherwise.

I know this is a lot of info and is probably shocking, but I hope it helps explain the big picture behind the scenes between Jack and I. I feel I am making progess with him and he will admit it his true feelings one of these days so we can be together. The bad part is he just bought a Audi with his wife (baggage) and I have kids. I hope he likes kids. Well damn Glenn, thanks for being my friend and listening. It is good to know I can trust you Boss Man. I doubt you would have anyone to tell anyway, but Rusty where you live LOL.

I beg you please keep this to yourself until at least I find out if Jack has feelings for me or not. I think he does but it would be embarassing if he did not. I would have misread his beautiful eyes and feel stupid.

If you want to verify this is me, you can call XXX-XXX-XXXX. Dude, it's me Glenn. Don't worry, I am not attracted to you either LOL.
    I did edit out the phone number as I don't know if it is still current and I don't want you savages calling him.

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    For the record:

I am looking back over emails from you Scott. I have emails where you tried to pay me to lift the ban on your account. So you did try and buy yourself a rep here and you FAILED!
    If you have something to say to Scott, I suggest you find the proper channels. I am not your line of communication. Personally I don't care for your antics displayed thus far. You can relay your own messages, Sir.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    By the way Scott. Like your avatar? Know where that photo came from?

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    You are so full of shit.

So tell me... what does it cost for the proxy you use. It is pretty good. Is it good service? Do you have to look at ads when you are using it?

Name
    Steve

If you actually knew the guy instead of talking about him as if you did, you would know that he never asks anyone for anything. He does not consult with DSMr's. The Evo is not a DSM. He has tuned Magnus Motorsports Ralliart 2009. People come to him for information, He has tuned the Evo X in about 40 countries and has more experience tuning the 4b11 than anyone in the USA.
    Dude you seem to know a lot about this "scott" guy, especially of the evo's that he has tuned in the number of different countries.

Let me just pull up one of Scott's posts in the MitsuOAFL discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by TTP Engineering View Post
    TWe don't give a shit what our Evo customers think of our dyno numbers as we have held all of the Evo stock turbo world records. We have tuned thousands of Evo's continental and non-continental USA as well as about 40 other countries. I don't care if if the Evo dynoed 240whp if it ran 12.1@116mph. We have been around long enough to know that sooner or later the car goes to the dragstrip and trapspeed tells all. It would be a waste of time to change the way the dyno would read.
    http://mitsuoafl.com/board/showthrea...t=12634&page=4

Name
    Jason Feinstein
    Here is an email to me from Scott. (I can post a screen shot, but this is easier!)

Since you have not called me like I asked I am forced to tell you this via email. The real reason behind my rift with Jack is because I am attracted to him. Please don't share this with anyone, not even my wife knows I am gay. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure I even know if I am for sure. This is why I always call people fags at times, so no one would know the truth. All I know is like how women don't get along with other women due to competition, I'm like that with Jack. That is why I deal with Geo at Titan, I am too nervous around Jack and I don't want him to hate me. To be honest I think Jack is gay too. You know, my "gay-dar" goes off when he is around. The way another gay guy looks at you in the eyes just tells you all you need to know. This has happened while both picking up parts at Titan and while at the track together. Actually happened at Bradenton Motorsports Park. Just knowing Jack was cheering for me in the tampaDSM section was my motovation at running that 11 sec pass. I don't think I would have had the desire and determination to make that happen otherwise.

I know this is a lot of info and is probably shocking, but I hope it helps explain the big picture behind the scenes between Jack and I. I feel I am making progess with him and he will admit it his true feelings one of these days so we can be together. The bad part is he just bought a Audi with his wife (baggage) and I have kids. I hope he likes kids. Well damn Glenn, thanks for being my friend and listening. It is good to know I can trust you Boss Man. I doubt you would have anyone to tell anyway, but Rusty where you live LOL.

I beg you please keep this to yourself until at least I find out if Jack has feelings for me or not. I think he does but it would be embarassing if he did not. I would have misread his beautiful eyes and feel stupid.

If you want to verify this is me, you can call XXX-XXX-XXXX. Dude, it's me Glenn. Don't worry, I am not attracted to you either LOL.
    I did edit out the phone number as I don't know if it is still current and I don't want you savages calling him.
    So you tried to play Scott then he played you for a fool. He fed you a extraordinary story as a test to see if it would surface within the hidden ELITE forums you reserve for the "I'm better than you regular member" forum and its evident you bought it hook line and sinker.

If there is a fool here, you're playing the part.

-Jason

Name
    Steve
    I wanna see a screen shot!

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Wow! You know EVERYTHING about him don't you?

I just can not believe you are such a pussy and will not admit it is you.

And no, if you remember correctly, I went against my mod team and lifted your ban. I did you a favor, then you tried to fuck me. (Not in the gay way guys.) That is what bought you your perma-ban!

Just admit it is you. Maybe I will let you stick around to defend yourself.

Now please, answer about the proxy. I could use a good proxy service.

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by firebirdvert305 View Post

Convenient.

You obviously are butthurt that your signature got removed from OF. I understand. I also understand the people like Glenn was talking about. My Daddy this, my daddy that. My friend this, my friend told me that. Is there anything that the guy has done to upset you other than combat you when you trolled him in a thread?

The answer will be NO.

The fact of the matter is that Scott is a smart guy, and a genius with the Evo. His products have won multiple SEMA awards for 2008 which is more than most have accomplished within the whole country.

His own Evo 8 is making 570whp on stock motor on ethanol and he has tuned stock engines as high as 602whp on methanol.

One of his customers runs 10.3 @ 133mph with 563whp so his own car should be in the same ballpark, but full weight.

He has the best feedback rating on evom out of 175,000 members and vendors and you are welcome to do your own INDEPENDENT educated research on the facts about his vast knowledge.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/itrader.php?u=34553
    You got to be braindead no wonder Scott is your tuner. Did I already not tell you, about the OF.com issue? My signature is still up and going strong...so whos mad? Im going to put it up on EVOm.net in a few minutes and make another posts about Scott on OF in a couple as well keep an eyeout for it. Who honestly gives a fuck about what Scott has done with bolt-on parts? We at ORLDSM community have went faster down the 1/4 w/garage built cars
    then any car thats ever came out his shop, thats pretty sad considering hes been opened for about what...3-4years now?

Name
    Steve
    I think glen's email from him should go on OF, that shit is hilarious.

Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    here is an email to me from scott. (i can post a screen shot, but this is easier!)

since you have not called me like i asked i am forced to tell you this via email. The real reason behind my rift with jack is because i am attracted to him. Please don't share this with anyone, not even my wife knows i am gay. To be honest, i'm not 100% sure i even know if i am for sure. This is why i always call people fags at times, so no one would know the truth. All i know is like how women don't get along with other women due to competition, i'm like that with jack. That is why i deal with geo at titan, i am too nervous around jack and i don't want him to hate me. To be honest i think jack is gay too. You know, my "gay-dar" goes off when he is around. The way another gay guy looks at you in the eyes just tells you all you need to know. This has happened while both picking up parts at titan and while at the track together. Actually happened at bradenton motorsports park. Just knowing jack was cheering for me in the tampadsm section was my motovation at running that 11 sec pass. I don't think i would have had the desire and determination to make that happen otherwise.

I know this is a lot of info and is probably shocking, but i hope it helps explain the big picture behind the scenes between jack and i. I feel i am making progess with him and he will admit it his true feelings one of these days so we can be together. The bad part is he just bought a audi with his wife (baggage) and i have kids. I hope he likes kids. Well damn glenn, thanks for being my friend and listening. It is good to know i can trust you boss man. I doubt you would have anyone to tell anyway, but rusty where you live lol.

I beg you please keep this to yourself until at least i find out if jack has feelings for me or not. I think he does but it would be embarassing if he did not. I would have misread his beautiful eyes and feel stupid.

If you want to verify this is me, you can call xxx-xxx-xxxx. Dude, it's me glenn. Don't worry, i am not attracted to you either lol.
    i did edit out the phone number as i don't know if it is still current and i don't want you savages calling him.
    omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmaooooooooooooooooooo.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I was going to do it. I have it all made up already. But I opted not to.

Couple of reasons. First of all, it will be all over the internet by morning and I don't want that kind of load on the server.

And second of all, he was lying. He is after all, a liar and that I do have proof of. He tried to play me after I did him a favor.

Name
    Steve
    I was going to do it. I have it all made up already. But I opted not to.

Couple of reasons. First of all, it will be all over the internet by morning and I don't want that kind of load on the server.

And second of all, he was lying. He is after all, a liar and that I do have proof of. He tried to play me after I did him a favor.
    I can post it on OF, they will believe it as long it has a picture.

Name
    Steve

guys

Its 100% official its Scott. You want to know how I know this 100%? Look I just check his OF username...his wasnt logged on @ 2:02AM in the morning. After I just said Im going to make a post on OF about TTP experiences and EVOM.net....he suddenly signs on and starts private messaging.....WHO DO YOU THINK HES PRIVATE MESSAGING???LOL!!! I knew you'd fall for that shit Scott your a COMPLETE JOKE BUDDY.
    2:02AM! SCREENSHOT OF HIS OF ACCOUNT, NOTE HE HASNT LOGGED ON.

Its 2:09AM when I just took this picture on my printscreen ICON on my laptop.

AGAIN....ITS OBVIOUSLY SCOTT 100% CLEARLY NOW.. dont you guys wake up @ 2am and check your OF.com accounts? LOL
    Last edited by 4G63 Steve; July 20th, 2009 at 02:37 AM.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I don't know how that would work as far as slander. ??? I mean, I did not write it, but I also don't have to share it. LOL!

Name
    Steve
    I don't know how that would work as far as slander. ??? I mean, I did not write it, but I also don't have to share it. LOL!
    If you don't want to show it, I don't mind, I was just thinking it would make an epic thread on OF, that is all.

Name
    Steve
    If you don't want to show it, I don't mind, I was just thinking it would make an epic thread on OF, that is all.
    Thats is just 2 funny...i guess TTP really stand for Taste The Penis?

Name
    Mike G

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    It would, but my information would be out there too. (Not that I am hard to find or that I hide. I might if Scott would tell me about that cool proxy he is using.)

Also the bandwidth of that thing being leeched. LOL!

I want to make it public that he did write it as a lie. He had access to a section on here that used to exist so I could chat with my friends. He thought if he told me that in an email that I would post it to my circle. Then he would "have me" for trust issues.

You wanna tell them Scott? No, OK. I will. I did not pass it along any further. So now who is the one to be trusted? The guy who lied or the guy who kept the secret?

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Fuck! Where did you go scott?

Big Mike... Can you get me his IP from over there or is it only an admin thing there?

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I stickied this thread! Any mod removes my sticky and it is ban ban ban time. LOL!

Thread Information