Thread: 92 GST for sale

Name
    Sean Perrott

92 GST for sale

Hello everybody,
    I dont want to do this but, I have to. I have a white/black 92 eclipse gst for sale. It is pretty much stock except for the suspension and brakes. The engine needs repair and has been pulled apart by me. If you have any questions, email me at sean@orlandosecurity.net. The vehicle outside is in great condition for the year it is. It has been garage kept since the engine problem. Im asking 2000.00 for it or obo. I might part the car out but, I want to give someone the chance to look at it and buy it whole. The engine needs new pistons, rings, and the cylinders ported and polished. Once my schedule clears up I will pull it out of the garage clean it up and take pictures inside and out.
    Last edited by Solar Eclipse; March 10th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    The next post in this thread that is not related to buying this car will earn an ass kicking.

If you have a comment about this that is not related to buying it, say it out loud to yourself and move along.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Thread Information