Name
    Jack Thorsen

Arrow Mitsubishi Dealer Discounts (JNZ Tuning, Tallahassee, et)

Due to Ft. Myers Mitsubishi not offering their incredible discount anymore, I wanted put up a post with contact info for a couple of other dealerships that help out DSMers.

JNZ Tuning, Inc.
    215.997.6850 (Business phone)
    215.997.6851 (Fax #)

Josh Jones is one of, if not the, most knowledgable DSM parts guys in the country but he doesn't put up with bull****. If you know the part you need and are ready to buy, talk to him. If you want him to look up a dozen prices so you can compare them to another dealer's, don't bother. He used to be the main man at Conicelli Mitsu which went out of business.

Typical discount is 25% off MSRP, except those large items which don't even have a 25% markup (like engines, transmissions, etc).

Tallahassee Mitsubishi (Back Online as of 01-24-2004)
    888-825-5648
    Another one of the original discount dealers with knowledgable staff. Haven't heard much from them in a couple of years so I am not sure if the service is still up to their previous level of excellence. You'll also likely have to pay sales tax.

Sport Mitsubishi
    866-665-4478
    They are local. I do not know if they will ship it to you or not. Talk to Tom Yankee

[If you have other references, post them here in a similar format.]
    Last edited by ScrappyJack; July 20th, 2005 at 11:13 PM.

Everythings Relative
    Name
    Dave
    I got a discount at Holler when i was buying some gaskets and bushings. I asked if they gave club dsm discounts and they said yeah 10%over cost (per a lady manager). My bill would have been $30, instead it came to about $21.
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Name
    Jack Thorsen
    You sure that wasn't 10% off list? That's a huge difference from 10% over cost. Lori (cuter, black hair, short skirts) used to hook some of us up, but never like that.
    Last edited by ScrappyJack; January 13th, 2004 at 06:09 PM.
    I used to be kind of a big deal on the internet.

Everythings Relative
    Name
    Dave
    Yeah it might have been off list price, this was about 9 months ago. Either way, i thought it was a good discount from the original price.
    I used to work at holler chevy and they would make big profit on some parts, but next to nothing on others.
    Im Not sure what type of business model dictates markup on certain products, but you definatly get a better deal on some products compared to others.
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    I just ordered from Conicelli and all I can say is DAMN! They kick ass. I did not even have to give him part numbers and he was flying through the order. Great discount too! For anyone who has not purchased from them, you must.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

oscelot_32
    I am from Tallahassee, Florida and Tallahassee Mitsubishi gives great discounts. I just bought all four motor mounts and it cost me only $140.

Name
    Jack Thorsen
    Conicelli Mitsu is no more.

Name
    Jack Thorsen
    Josh from Conicelli is opening his own business to pick up Conicelli's slack. He is definitely the guy I would call for parts. He's gotta be the most knowledgable DSM parts guy around. As far as I know, his prices will be comparable to Conicelli's.

"New phone #s:

215-631-1224 (Business phone)
    215-631-1285 (Fax #)

Just a note on OEM parts: I have a ton in stock already, however, even with $200K+ in inventory while @ Conicelli, special ordering parts is a way of life. My stock orders go in on Wed. and I have them Fri. morning. I try to keep most of my special-order pieces on there, along with my inventory orders, however, if there is an absolute rush on things, I can also do daily orders as well.

I'll be keeping the old e-mail address that I used at Conicelli as well since it's well-known (DSMDealer1@aol.com), but calling is of course the quickest way to reach me.

Thanks again!
    Josh
    JNZ Tuning, Inc."

Name
    Victor Johnson
    ive been working with Kevin, the parts manager at Fountain Mitsubishi (OBT and turnpike), recently and they give an orlando club DSM discount as well. Not sure what the discount is but $63 worth of gaskets,nuts, and bolts came out to $51. Maybe not a huge discount but you can use the savings to buy a box of band-aids for all the busted knuckles your gonna get installing those parts.
    Stealing a Honda is like robbing a bank for $5, its just not worth it!

Thread Information