Name
    John

Thumbs up Fun King Shirts / DSM Clothing.com

Definite good guys! Thanks for the decals and sponsorhip on the shirts!

http://www.funkingshirts.com/

JEstr Tuning Store

321-252-4741

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    We try. We are now bringing in even better materials so they will wear and wash better than ever.

Also, (shameless plug) don't forget that the DSM shirts are available at http://www.dsmclothing.com. (Same company different site.)

We can also ship if you are not local.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Magical Fairy Princess Anaxagoras's Avatar
    Name
    Brian Moore
    Quote Originally Posted by awd2liter
    Definite good guys! Thanks for the decals and sponsorhip on the shirts!

http://www.funkingshirts.com/

Good thing they have the 2xl , Xl after one wash makes my man boobs really poke out.

thx for setting this up guys
    I am like a LavaLamp... Not very brite but fun to watch...

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the order Brian. We will get it out to you asap.

BTW: Our shirts are preshrunk.
    I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Name
    Johann Schnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    We try. We are now bringing in even better materials so they will wear and wash better than ever.

Also, (shameless plug) don't forget that the DSM shirts are available at http://www.dsmclothing.com. (Same company different site.)

We can also ship if you are not local.
    Glenn,

Here's a thread I started on the new board I'm on:

http://www.4g63hp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1565

We are looking into getting shirts done for our September Charleston "Beach Cruise" meet. If you are interested, let us send you some artwork and let's see what we can do to help each other out.

Name
    Steve
    And I guess we are not invited.
    Blank

Name
    Johann Schnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevevo8
    And I guess we are not invited.
    Hell yeah.....you aren't. J/k The more the merrier.

We are ironing out the details, but once it's set, I'll start a thread about it to not hijack this one further.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Johann! Send me the art work and let me know what you are looking for. Also let them know that we do not do low end stuff. I see someone made a comment about 6.5 a shirt. There is no way it is good quality and I will not reduce my quality to make a sale.

Name
    Glenn H. Shelton III
    Blog Entries
    Just so everyone knows:

We now accept Visa And MasterCard, electronic check and we still take PayPal.

Name
    Paul McCann
    I want to take a minute to publicly thank Glenn for all the help that he's given me in the past few days by helping me get a t-shirt and sticker order together for the local DSM guys here in the Virginia Beach area.

When I first moved up here, there was little or no DSM presence and what little bit existed was a mess.. There were a few turbo guys and a couple from 2GNT, but for the most part, it was unorganized as hell. Well, we're finally starting to get to a somewhat respectable level and we've managed to get all the bugs worked out of the forum. We've had some pretty successful meets and our member base is growing like crazy.

Our next logical step is getting some T-shirts and stickers made and showing some kind of real presence in this area.

We're still in the growing stages, but things are getting better quickly. I've tried to model a lot of how we do business after the way that it's done in Florida, and seems to be catching on.

Regardless, Glenn has gone out of his way to answer all my questions and has really gone the extra mile to help me get this stuff rolling. For right now, since we are still in the infancy stages of developing, we've decided to go with some of the standard shirt and sticker designs; however sometime in the next few months we'll put together some designs that are more "US" and Glenn/Fun King Shirts/ DSMClothing.com will be our first and only avenue for making this happen!

Thanks a million Glenn! Many beers on me the next time I hit Florida!
    Last edited by Slo DSM; March 6th, 2006 at 10:37 PM.

Name
    Mark
    As well, I had a great experience with these guys. Bought a Black Galant Hoodie and it is the best quality hoodie i've ever purchased. Great design and I always get compliments, thanks guys!
    Back in the GVR4 scene...

Thread Information